Saturday, April 15, 2017

My Biggest Gratitude

From a simple hello, it ended with the hardest goodbye. It's undeniable that people come and go. Everyone that's been in your life has been there for a reason, to teach you, to love you, or to experience life with you. It's a cycle of life and some people could leave footprints in our heart. 

Since the day one, I got a strong sense that I could go along with her. I keep it down inside and observe what life stores for me. Day by day, we are getting closer to each other; sharing the same interests in food, boys (well yeah we both love boys with glasses hahaha) and of course kdrama lol. Told ya that my housemates failed my mission to stop watching kdramas once I step into university life..... All of it, ruined because they have lots of stock of korean drama (overwhelmed man how could I escape). 

The chemistry grows in the second semester. We shared lots of things, studied, do lots of things together and also being excluded from "them" - together (hahahaha). Not going to rant much but please know that I feel blessed to know a person like you. Arghhhh I hate experiencing zenosyne! 2 semesters are not enough for me to keep on being clingy to you :(  


Hi, Amal! Not sure whether you will read this or not but the day when you told me that you checked my updates, I was so happy hehe. 

Thank you. 
For always being there for me,
When no one else wanted to be.

For always standing by my side,
And correcting me when I was wrong.

For always reminding me that
The world did not hate me as much
As I thought it did and 
The only reason I was being 
Tested so much because 
I was the greatest warrior  
And you always be there to tranquil
the frantic me. 

Thank you for giving me 
Large warm hugs 
And making me laugh
On the days where I felt 
like I was dead inside 
And the days where I felt the most
Unwanted, lost, and sad. 

Thank you for making me realize 
That sometimes,
Happy places are people and
not things. 

Thank you for every
single
thing. 

No comments: