Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The greatest birthday gift #part1

Helooo! I went to perform umrah from 26/4 til 7/5 (My birthday is on May 6 so I was celebrating it there by eating lots of ice-cream hehe). Alhamdulillah. I didn't expect that Allah would answer my prayers that fast! Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah! Last year, I used a photo of Kaabah that I took from the Internet as my wallpaper but today I could choose Kaabah photos in my camera roll that was taken by my own. I couldn't ask more. I'm blessed. So now, I'm going to fill this post with pictures :) I named this post as part 1 because it will be filled with pictures that I took in Madinah. The other part is in Mecca. 

          


         
                   
         









well, as you can see in the picture... I'm the youngest :-) 

Alhamdulillah for the opportunity to be able to pray in Raudhah in a calm way.


Sorry but I'm having difficulties to make all the pictures well-arranged. Poor skills. My bad. Stay tuned for the next post! 

No comments: