Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The greatest birthday gift #part2

Mecca is totally different from Madinah. In the Mosque of Prophet (Nabawi Mosque), there are so many kids running and playing around but not many of kids playing around in Masjidil Haram. Yknow, Arabian people don't really mind to let their kids playing around that spacious mosque. I think mosque is their playground. What a cool playground though! If you're thirsty, just get the zam zam water inside the mosque and continue to play again. Masjidil Haram is the mosque that never sleeps. People keep on coming in and out from there. There is no such thing as "free space". Allah is The Most Greatest, I've been witnessing so many amazing things there. You gotta be in mosque an hour earlier to make it easy for you to get space to pray. Alhamdulillah, I got the opportunity to perform Jumaah' Prayer both in Madinah and Mecca. Basically in Madinah, we went to the mosque around 11 a.m. because the adhan is on 12:20 something. There still plenty of spaces during that time. Contrary to Mecca, we went to the mosque around 10 a.m but when we arrived, they were few gates left open for us. Alhamdulillah, but I got to pray between the saf. Imagine how occupied that mosque is. By the way, the ice cream price is 3 riyals and not 1 riyal anymore. Everything is expensive. 

Hotels around. 


Masjidil Haram :)

Zam Zam water spot! 


Uhud Hill. Well, the place where our beloved Prophet and Saidina Abu Bakar hid from people who tried to kill our Prophet.


Jabal Rahmah. Well, I prayed that I will meet the man the will accept my flaws and weakness. I also asked Him to grant me someone who can lead me to the better path. hehe. 


Mina camp. 




Saie place



Jeddah Airport. Im falling in love with the architecture. 


I bet this is your favorite picture.

Whoever reading this, may Allah invite you to become one of His Guests :) 

No comments: